Motion Design and UX training with Val Head
Get your team up and running with the latest web animation skills and interface animation design know-how.
Interface Animation for the Web
Motion design is a necessary skill for anyone working on the web today. It’s time to embrace the power and benefits of web animation! Learn the motion design skills you need to design and build purposeful and sophisticated animation into your work. You’ll gain expert knowledge of the current web animation landscape and how animation fits into your design process.
What you’ll learn:
- Timing, offsets, secondary action, and other key motion design principles you can apply to interface animation
- How animation can improve user experience and reduce cognitive load
- Where to use storyboards, motion mock-ups,and prototypes
- Designing the most performant web animations
- Animating with progressive enhancement and accessibility in mind
- A look to the future of web animation including the Web Animation API and browser-based tools
Who should attend:
This workshop is for designers and front-end developers who want to gain motion design skills and add purposeful animation to their work.
What you should know:
What to bring:
A laptop with your favourite modern browser(s) and a free CodePen account is all you need.